Here’s why Mark is different: I’m not an ex sales person who now wants to tell others how to sell based on average personal experience, limited results and reading a few sales books. Rather I have over 23 years of on-going sales experience, including industry top performer, sales management and leadership. This is what I refer to with no ego as “real world success”.
As the CEO of SalesGuru, Mark Keating's role has been to build a great company that is focused on one specific thing: to help South Africa’s salespeople embrace professionalism and great selling practices and to help businesses grow and improve their sales teams through inspiration, education and training.
For Mark Keating, sales is a life-long passion. From Mark Keating's early days in a ‘boiler room’ environment in the City of London selling financial services over the phone (and not being able to sit down until he had made a sale … no joke) to his current role as co-founder and CEO of SalesGuru (leading sales and sales management training company), sales has been the one constant in his life.
"I believe it’s the greatest career in the world, yet too many people in sales never realise this and live a life of sales mediocrity."
I head up SalesGuru which faces the same challenges of lead generation, prospecting, pipeline management, closing sales, customer loyalty and picking a future strategy in an uncertain market as many of you do. I also consult to many business on sales strategy and resolving sales challenges so I practise what I preach – practical “how to’s”.
Added to that however, I have one killer advantage: my days are spent with salespeople in South Africa and though they range across industries, they have in common that they’re all trying to make a success of sales. I spend time interviewing industry top sales performers on their stories and their lessons – what they did to achieve the success and continue to do daily in order remain top sales performers. I incorporate their “real world” tips with my personal experience for a blueprint of successful selling. This ensures audiences receive ideas they can believe in and can use immediately for increased sales success.
Although I describe my speaking style as engaging and humorous, I take very seriously the role of raising the professionalism of sales. I have spoken for over 300 leading businesses, both locally, into Africa and abroad across a broad range of sales topics.
I have also been featured as a sales thought leader in several publications, on radio and television.
Mark speaks on the following sales topics:
- Attitude: The mind-set of sales gurus
- The secret weapon that all top producers have.
- It starts with your thinking: the way sales stars train their minds.
- The power of enthusiasm and self-belief.
- How to achieve results that most sales people only dream of.
- And more
- How to find more people that will buy from you.
- The universal law of making more appointments.
- How to engage & make appointments on the phone.
- Referral gold and how to mine this.
- And more
- How to be different from your competition.
- The best introduction to any meeting.
- How to really uncover their buying motives.
- Structuring questions that get people to buy.
- And more
- Mark shares the secrets he has learned through interviewing numerous top sales producers both locally and abroad.
- These are practical ideas you can take away and use immediately to increase your sales.
- The real value you bring to any sale.
- And more.
Does not claim to be an official website, the owners or management over any supplier, service or content.
Will not respond to requests of a personal nature, nor offer contacts nor share intellectual property.
Is purely a marketing and brokering medium for South African Entertainment related suppliers and related services and therefore this resource reserves the right to only respond to official booking and quote requests for corporate functions and events.